Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 17 – letter G – GO, GIRL!

I am back from holidays, a nice break after a challenging work assignment. I have discovered that when I am working outside of my home, it is much more difficult for me to manage the decluttering. My hat goes off to all of you who manage to do both!

Coming home from a break away always leaves me feeling fresh and ready to take on my world again. Seizing the moment of inspiration, I tackled some more of the kitchen. It is amazing how canned goods get lost in the shuffle in my cupboards. I hate to tell you how far past due some of them were! They are now in the garbage, and things I decided I had bought on impulse and probably won't use are ready to go to the House of Blessing. Every little bit counts in this process of regaining control.

This morning I tackled the front garden, a stern reminder that I need to get this household stuff cleared before the good weather tempts me to abandon ship and sit in the garden with my tea enjoying the long awaited spring and summer.

Wishing you a wonderful Easter with family and friends. Remember to seize the moment and “Go, Girl!”

No comments:

Post a Comment