Monday, April 13, 2009

ONLY THE LONELY

“They're gone forever
So far apart”

Did Roy Orbison know that he was singing about my socks? About my plastic container lids? About....?

You get the picture. Why do I hang on to things that are one of a set, lonely and unusable on their own? Well, NO MORE! The lidless and bottomless plastic is in the recycle bin. The socks are a task set for today.

I wonder what other lonely things I have in my home. If you have any ideas, drop me a line in the comment box and we'll get rid of them together. Hey, how about lonely mitts, lonely shoes, lonely puzzles with pieces missing? We could create quite a cleansing just by getting rid of those items that lie isolated and incomplete amongst our clutter.

Have fun with your project today. I've gotta go. My socks are calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment