Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 22 – C - Chaos

Once again I find myself in my messy, disorganized office. I have lots of excuses! Someone came to visit and I did a quick scurry through the house, threw everything in here and shut the door. My purse got too heavy so I took everything out and set the things I didn't need on my table...to go through when I had time. I haven't been feeling well and just don't have the energy. My children's program finished up, so I had to bring my paperwork home to sort it here in the comfort of my office. Really, Helen? You find this comfortable? I have lots of boxes collected for my purging efforts...but there they sit.

I feel like I am stuck here back at the beginning. Somewhere along the line I missed following up on that motto. “Everything has a place and everything in its place.” In my case, and possibly yours, it all comes down to self-discipline.

So this is short today. I am determined to clear the flat surface by my computer. I'll let you know tomorrow how that goes.

Why don't you join me and just pick one little spot to clear? Good luck! Happy cleaning!

2 comments:

  1. H. H. I came over from Susan's blog. I need all the help I can get with decluttering too. I put my bedroom up as my room to tackle this weekend. Thanks for the boost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen,

    Welcome to my world!

    This has been fun and I am making progress...slowly! I am learning to be kinder to myself,to rejoice in small successes and to forgive myself when I slip up.

    Let us know how you get along.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete