Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 30 - Letter L - Looming Prospects

Number 2 son and his girlfriend are coming home this week-end. It's amazing how the prospect of seeing them is motivating me to crack the whip and dig into the piles of paper that I have accumulated here. Did I happen to mention that the office is also the guest room?

I have made it through several piles already and wonder why I don't just do this every week. Maybe I could make myself a new habit. At the end of each week, I could take the time needed to tidy up all the loose ends and close the door knowing that my work space will be ready for a fresh start come Monday. What a wonderful thought.

You probably know by know that I am a bit of a dreamer, but as Prospero says, "We are such stuff as dreams are made on." The Tempest (Act IV Sc 1) I like the dream. Maybe I can make it the "stuff" of my life.

Speaking of "stuff", this little break is over and it's back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment